Saturday, June 18, 2011

Old vinyls – new versions

A couple of the records I’ve written about earlier on this blog I’ve had the pleasure to buy again, in new versions. I’d like to mention these so the picture is complete.

 

Kate Bush – “The Kick Inside”

As I’m for the moment living in Quebec, I guess it’s not a big surprise I found this record with the more unknown Canadian cover (the right one below).

KBk bush

Read my earlier post on The Kick Inside.

 

Sunday Funnies

To my delight and surprise I found this record with a somewhat different cover – a gatefold sleeve! The record I already had in my collection was not a gatefold sleeve. Maybe there’s a European version and an American, I honestly don’t know.

The fronts of the covers are the same on both versions but the back sides are a littlte bit different. A picture on this side and the gatefold sleeve “opened” are to be seen below.

SFI

SFII

Read my earlier post on Sunday Funnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment